How to Make the Most of Your Stay at our Large Cabins in Gatlinburg
Whether you’re vacationing as a family, planning a getaway with a few groups of friends or organizing a work retreat, we have cabin rentals that are perfect for you and your group. Regardless of the size you need or the amenity options you’re looking for, we’re dedicated to making sure your stay is full of memories, relaxation and fun. That’s why we’ve gathered a few expert tips to ensure your stay at one of our large cabins in Gatlinburg is everything you hoped for and more. Keep reading to learn how!
Choose the Right Large Cabin in Gatlinburg
You’re vacationing with your group for a reason, and that is to spend time together. When choosing a group cabin, look for rentals with open floor plans and plenty of areas to sit and relax with one another. Our cabins are designed with parties, events and family in mind, so spacious areas with plentiful seating around televisions, fire pits and other entertaining areas are standard. Alternatively, our large group cabins also include enough space for several bedrooms and bathrooms, so everyone can have their privacy. We’ve listed a few of our large cabins in Gatlinburg below for your reference:
- Avery’s Hideaway – This 2-level mountain hideaway cabin is a luxuriously appointed, custom built vacation destination. Close to downtown Gatlinburg, yet semi-secluded overlooking the Great Smoky National Park and the Greenbriar Pinnacle, this beautiful cabin will accommodate up to 16 and features five king-sized bedroom suites and five luxurious bathrooms.
- The Hemingway – This lovely five bedroom, five and a half bath log home will delight you and your entire group with three levels, three decks and plenty of room to spread out. The main level living room has 46″ HDTV for your viewing pleasure and a curvy couch for comfy seating. Seasonal gas fireplace adds just the right touch for those chilly mountain evenings.
Find Attractions with Group Rates
When you’re vacationing with a large group, it can be hard to find affordable things to do that everyone will enjoy. Fortunately, there are several Gatlinburg attractions that provide discounted rates for groups. Here are some of our favorites:
- Dollywood – Provides reduced rates for groups of 15 or more. When you make reservations at least two weeks in advance, you’ll enjoy even more savings by receiving one complimentary admission for every 15 tickets purchased. And if you call ahead, your tour bus driver will be admitted free, too!
- Country Tonite – Offers excellent group deals for parties of 20 or more paying adults. Complimentary tickets are provided for escorts and drivers, and kids 12 and under get in free. Country Tonite will even put together special meal and show packages for groups that call ahead.
- Legacy Mountain Ziplines – provides discounts to groups of 10 or more people. Nothing will bring your group closer together than zooming 50 miles-per-hour through the air.
Please note that groups rates are subject to change at any time. Call these great attractions to find out more about group pricing today!
Enjoy Buffets and Family-Style Meals
Similar to picking attractions, it can be a challenge to find affordable food options that everyone will find both filling and delicious. Luckily, the area is home to many buffets and family-style restaurants that will definitely keep your taste buds happy.
- Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen – Guaranteed to leave you full of homemade goodness, Paula Deen’s Family Kitchen offers family-style breakfast, lunch and dinner meals that will dazzle your taste buds. The restaurant offers favorites like chicken and waffles and breakfast casserole for breakfast and chicken-fried pork chops, fried chicken, cheesy meatloaf with sides including collard greens, squash casserole, mac and cheese and more for lunch and dinner.
- Bennett’s Pit Bar-B-Que – It’s great anytime of day, but if you’re looking for a great buffet, visit them for breakfast.Their 50-item breakfast bar features all of your favorites, including biscuits, smoked pork, sausage gravy, cinnamon doughnuts and more.
- Mama’s Farmhouse –Offers excellent value with family style meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Their rotating menu of homemade delicacies like fried chicken, cornbread, meatloaf and banana pudding are sure to leave everyone full of Southern deliciousness.
We know you and your group will have a phenomenal stay at any one of our large cabins in Gatlinburg, so give us a call and book one today! We can’t wait to hear from you!